Sunday 18 December 2011

Rob's Old Interview from Bliss Mag Plus Mag Scan


Photobucket
Bliss Mag 2002
Age:15 From: London Star sign: Taurus
Hobby: "I love DJing."
Fave chat-up line: Do you believe in love at first sight, or shall I walk past again?"


Plus Robert Pattinson interview: 2005 Bliss Magazine interview for “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire”
Rob,what’s it like working with Daniel Radcliffe?
It’s been absolutely fantastic.It’s strange because he’s only 16 and I’m 19, but he’s definitely much more mature than me! He’s a smart guy and very good at his job.

How’s your love life?
Somebody came up to me yesterday and asked me for my number and I was so shocked. I’m really naive about relationships - I never know what I’m doing!

What attracts you to a girl?
I go for girls with a good walk. I like women who are confident with thier own bodies. I think that means a lot. If someone’s a good mover, you just don’t notice their bad points.

What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for a girl?
There was this girl once who desperately wanted to be an actress so I managed to get her a part in a film - but I really wanted to go out with her!

From twiblodwyntumblr via robstenation

No comments:

Post a Comment