Tuesday 10 January 2012

Madeleine Stowe Mentions ‘Unbound Captives’ and Robert Pattinson


Madeleine Stowe mention Robert Pattinson and ‘Unbound Captives’, the project Rob has been linked to in the past.

Q. You are the latest example of a long list of great actresses who do their best work in years in television..
A. Something now that didn’t exist before, is that you can work in both mediums, film and television. There is no stigma. Realistically we all know how difficult it is to find film work for an actress my age. So I stopped working a long time. I focused on a project that I wrote and directed, The Unbound Captives with Hugh Jackman, Rachel Weisz and Robert Pattinson. Now, my greatest interest is the cinematic narrative, rather than being an actress but I’m having very well with Victoria [in TV series Revenge].

During Breaking Dawn Promo, Rob said that he might be too old for the movie. “It’s an amazing script, but I think I might be too old for it”

Source | Via | Via

No comments:

Post a Comment